lundi 10 octobre 2011

The Chartreuse Cellars !

Good morning !
I have an idea for you and your friend : you can go to visit the chartreuse cellars.
The Chartreuse is a liqueur made in this region, we say that it's an elixir of long life.
I think that the history of this drink is very interesting because it's made with more than one hundred plants and prepared by the chartreuse monks. The fabrication is a secret and I find that very attractive !
If you want to learn more about the chartreuse you have to go to Voiron, it's not too far from Grenoble (thirty minutes).
To go you can take the bus (express Voiron Crolles) or the train, the travel is'nt expensive an the visit is FREE !!
Moreover : at the end of visit you can taste the chartreuse, and if you like it, you can buy a flask.
You can use chartreuse to cook or just as a digestive.
I hope you like my idea and go to visit the chartreuse cellars :)







1 commentaire:

  1. Did you know Claire, I have SOOO been wanting to visit these cellars and didn't know how to go about it. Thank you so much for all this information !! :-)

    RépondreSupprimer