lundi 5 décembre 2011

Passion



The 8 secrets of success according to Richard St John are : passion(do it for love not for money), work (nothing come easely), good (practice to become good in what you do), focus (focusing yourself to one thing), push yourself (don't have doubt), serve, ideas, and persist !


I think «passion » is my secret to success.
Indeed, since I was a kid I love theather. First I liked act. Then I liked going to see drama.
I did an internship in the MC2 in Grenoble, and I discovered a lot of professions related to theater and culture.
After that, I realized that I wanted to work with artists. I was determined to do everything to succed.
When I was 14 years old, I choosed to leave my family to study in a boarding school wich taught theater.
Now I study theater in university and I hope I will work in a theater.
I know I will not win a lot of money, but for me it is important to do what I love to succed and be happy.
Passion is a good motivation, because you do something realy important for you, you want do it for yourself and not for someone else.
I think that if I try to do something I don’t realy like, I will not succed or I will not be very good, because I will do it for bad reason.


1 commentaire: